Identifying customers is one thing, understanding them is another.
Therapy hubs allow you to do both by bringing together customer contact data and intelligence relating to a specific therapy or disease area.
When consulted and interrogated they can provide unique customer and market insight. This allows you to focus your strategic plans with confidence with confidence and inform your sales and marketing campaigns with precision.
Download the PDF above to view the details of the Oncology Therapy Hub available to purchase.
Contact Shelley Jessop on E: email@example.com or E: 07825 219189 for more information or to organise a demo.
Each hub contains the following elements:
- Organisations where services relating to therapy are are provided or commissioned
- People involved in the service provision and treatment of the specific therapy area
- A library of document with keywords relating to that therapy area highlighted
- Count and analytics maps for geographic view and insight into coverage and potential
The oncology therapy hub is now available to demo and purchase. Other therapy hubs in development are:
More therapy hubs are planned. Tell us which one(s) are of interest to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will prioritise accordingly.
Organisation types typically include:
* Clinical reference groups
* Strategic clinical networks
* Programme of care boards
* Healthcare interest groups
* Clinical commissioning groups
* Clinical senates
* Therapy related networks
* Commercial medicines units
* Area prescribing committees
* Specialised commissioning
Job responsibilities typically cover:
* Clinical directors
* Healthcare professionals with therapy-specific specialty
* Medicines management
* Therapy specific roles and services across GPs, pharmacists, trusts and local authorities
Define your customer groups and set-up alerts for when new customer groups or people of interest are added.
Documents include formularies, meeting minutes and business plans and come with built-in keyword saved searches to alert you when a new document relating to the therapy area is added.