Private hospitals module
« Back to product list
Private hospitals in the UK provide medical services to patients outside of the NHS structure. They are normally owned by a private or a non-for-profit organisation and offer healthcare privately funded by either patients themselves or by insurance companies.
Personnel working in private healthcare may either work exclusively at one or more private hospitals or split their time across both private and NHS care.
Over 2,900 key personnel working in private healthcare.
Prices are based upon the modules required, the number of users and the licence type. Call us on 01268 495600 for a short demonstration and to arrange a free trial. We will be able to discuss your specific requirements and provide you with pricing and licencing information.
- Access comprehensive contact details
- Find out people's area of responsibility
- Build your own healthcare maps
- Analyse data with graphs and diagrams
- Save your favourite and regular searches
- Create a personal directory tailored to you
- Receive alerts when new people are added
- Download a free copy of our NHS Guide
- Search for organisations by: name, town, category, telephone, NHS code, status or region
- Search for people by: organisation, area of responsibility, job title, region or town