Brought to you by Wilmington Healthcare, this one-day national event will analyse the future of the NHS and the implications this may have on your business.
We know that there are no immediate plans to inject significantly above-inflation funds into the NHS. But, the extent of the real cash crisis in the healthcare budget, a deficit of £30bn by 2021, may well force the government into a position where the NHS as we know it is no longer sustainable.
Added to this we have big policy: Five Year Forward View, new Strategic Transformation Plans and Lord Carter's Procurement Transformation Plans as part of his review into NHS productivity. How will the NHS change over the coming years? New models of care and care provision, new efficiency measures and no additional funding?
This must attend event will enable you to shape your future business strategy planning.
Don't miss your opportunity to hear from commissioners and buyers within the NHS and find out what they are looking for when assessing innovative products and services.
An expert line-up of speakers will examine the current NHS marketplace and review in detail current policy impacting on the NHS.
They will assess:
• Cost pressures and the financial challenges going forward
• STPs - what are they, where are they and why are they important to your business
• An update on the latest recommendations to come from Lord
Carter's review in NHS productivity
• Procurement Transformation Plans
• The implementation of the Five Year Forward View, new care models and
• Where the NHS is looking to save money and what the impact on the market will
• How suppliers can help the NHS become more efficient and improve patient care
• Who will have the money to spend and make the decisions in the future
• How to do business with CCGs - what are they looking for?
• How Academic Health Science Networks can help your business
• Current NHS procurement initiatives needed to improve efficiency
• An update into NHS procurement by NHS Trusts - implementing Lord Carter's
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
NHS suppliers, especially those with a responsibility for:
- Business development
- Healthcare partnerships
- Key accounts
- Market access
- NHS liaison
- Regional NHS territories
- Strategic engagement
Chair: Simon Walsh
Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust;
Health Care Supply Association
North West Coastal Academic Health Science Network
Salford Royal Hospitals NHS Trust
3 EASY WAYS TO BOOK
Please choose one of the following options:
Online register using a credit or debit card
ensure you select the correct price for the number of delegates you are
booking. We reserve the right to charge the difference if you select
the wrong option.
Wilmington Healthcare and Conventus reserve the right to change the agenda and/or speakers at any time.