Multichannel marketing for healthcare suppliers - getting the most from your healthcare communications
« Back to product list
Confirmed date and venue:
Tuesday 5th December 2017
9:30am - 3:30pm
Austin Court, Birmingham
Over the years, marketing to the NHS has changed significantly. A competitive market, a tough financial climate and the development of new channels, means that the NHS is much more responsive to communications from suppliers and service providers. In fact, the NHS is adopting a multichannel approach to marketing faster than some of its suppliers and service providers.
Multichannel ‘surround-sound’ marketing is about creating a loud, impact - are you making the right noise?
If you want to get your message across, promote your products and services and demonstrate the effectiveness of your offering to the NHS, then an integrated communication strategy is proven to deliver the best results.
This one-day event led by industry experts, will give you the confidence to put your strategy in place.
Join current and prospective suppliers to the NHS and you will:
- Discover how to break into a cash-strapped NHS
- Assess what media the NHS is using to communicate
- Explore who you are trying to target in healthcare
- Learn how you can best integrate traditional and digital media/assets
- Explore the opportunities and challenges of virtual customer engagement with the NHS
- Discover how to integrate PR into marketing and business development
- Learn how to build a successful PR campaign and implement crisis management
- Explore using social media as a marketing communications tool
Client Services Director
Steve Mills Marketing
3 EASY WAYS TO BOOK
Please choose one of the following options:Online
register online using a credit or debit cardEmail email@example.comCall
01268 495 600
Please ensure you select the correct price for the number of delegates you are booking. We reserve the right to charge the difference if you select the incorrect option.Wilmington Healthcare / Conventus reserve the right to change the speakers and/or the agenda at any time.