Directory of NHS Management
« Back to product list
SUMMER 2016 EDITION
* THIS WILL BE THE LAST PRINTED EDITION!*
THE SUMMER 2016 EDITION AT A GLANCE
• 25,390 NHS management contacts
• 1,918 new contacts
• 2,055 contacts changed
• 733 healthcare interest groups
• CCG Lay Member, Patient and Public Involvement
• Academic Health Science Networks responsibilities of: Chairperson, Chief Executive/General Manager and Steering Group Member
• NHS England, regional offices and regional teams
• Clinical commissioning groups
• Commissioning support units
• SCN/Clinical senate support teams
• Specialist commissioning
Provider services organisations
• NHS trusts and care providers
The NHS employs over a 1 million people across a range of departments and specialties - all with different needs. Widely used by both those within the NHS and those outside, Binley's Directory of NHS Management provides the most up-to-date Who's Who in NHS management. If you provide a product or service that meets these needs and you want to secure your share of NHS spend this year then this directory is for you. The perfect tool for your healthcare telemarketing campaigns, NHS research projects and day-to-day reference.
The Summer 2016 edition will be the last to be printed
Binley's directories, printed and online, are for reference purposes only as outlined in our copyright statement and licence agreements. If you're looking for a mailing list or database for a direct marketing campaign then our Database of NHS Management is available. For more information complete the product enquiry form or call us on 01268 495600.
*PLEASE NOTE: You may be required to provide proof that you work in the NHS if you choose the NHS only discounted option.
For printed directories please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Printed: 0967 - 7917
Size & pages:
Printed: 188mm (w) x 275mm (h), 882 pages.
Available as an online directory
Our digital platform binleysonline
is updated continuously and contains everything in the directory but its functionality also
includes the ability to map and analyse information by specific therapy
area, region and organisation. It also offers key planning documents,
formularies and financial reports by NHS organisations as well as a free NHS Guide PDF.
Why not arrange a free trial
* Terms and conditions apply