« Back to product list
Digital assets are a popular way of delivering information, engaging with your market and communicating with your customers. The success of any multichannel strategy is to develop digital assets that are credible, interactive if appropriate and available on a platform suitable to the user.
Binley’s can build informative and engaging digital assets that meet the needs of you and your users. eDetail campaigns are highly-interactive, audio-visual presentations used to communicate product and brand messages to healthcare professionals. An eBulletin is a short, snappy and cost-effective version, to drive home your message in an engaging and entertaining way. See eDetail options and definitions below.
Promotional websites deliver material online and create an information hub based around a market, product or therapy-area. Binley’s can help build these hubs by providing licensed content and driving traffic via our multichannel communications. By accessing your site via the OnMedica membership community or one of its newsletters you can be certain that your visitor is a genuine healthcare professional. We can also help you develop webcasts using key opinion leaders to educate your audience on disease areas or management best practice. These can be used as stand-alone features or used to support promotional or educational campaigns.
Your digital assets wouldn’t be complete without an App. We have recently developed two, the OnMedica App, which contains a drugs reference, CPD on-the-go and regulatory news, and the MRCGP Pro App, aimed at GP registrars revising for the AKT exams. Our knowledge and expertise in this area allows us to help you develop other healthcare Apps and/or provide you content for your Apps.
To discuss your digital asset requirements call our team on 01268 495600 or contact us using the enquiry form at the top of the page.
eDetail options and definitions:
- Online eDetail - hosted and viewed via a website
- iPad eDetail – delivered and viewed on an iPad
- Classic eDetail - linear sections that have to be watched in sequence
- Branching eDetail – route is determined by answers to questions or decisions taken
- Educational eDetail – ideal as a precursor to online medical education or promotions
Drive traffic to your digital assets via:
- Banner ads on one or more of our weekly news eBulletins
- Web banners on a variety of pages on our OnMedica site
- Targeted e-communications to healthcare professionals