« Back to product list
These modules provide detailed contact information of the new organisations and people involved in delivering the commissioning landscape in England from April 2013.
* Commissioning in England Module
* Commissioning for the Devolved Nations Module
The Commissioning in England Module brings together over 9,000 key contacts including:
* CCG board members
* CCG lead
* Health and wellbeing board members
* Medicines management
* Public health consultant/director
In addition, the Commissioning for the Devolved Nations Module provides key primary care commissioning contacts for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
We are continuously researching and capturing data as new organisations and responsibilities emerge so quoted numbers may vary.
binleysonline is for reference purposes only. If you are interested in compiling a mailing list we also have commissioning contacts available in our Database of NHS Commissioning Organisations.
Prices are based upon the modules required, the number of users and the licence type. Call us on 01268 495600 for a short demonstration and to arrange a free trial. We will be able to discuss your specific requirements and provide you with pricing and licencing information.
- Access comprehensive contact details
- Find out people's area of responsibility
- Build your own healthcare maps
- Analyse data with graphs and diagrams
- Save your favourite and regular searches
- Create a personal directory tailored to you
- Receive alerts when new people are added
- Download a free copy of our NHS Guide
- Search for organisations by: name, town, category, telephone, NHS code, status or region
- Search for people by: organisation, area of responsibility, job title, region or town